On a different note...Check out the size of Abby's hands and fingers...everyone thinks they are quite big for her age. Since John and I have little hands and short fingers, we're thinking Abby may have gotten her hands from Great Grandma Lulu, since John tells me she was a concert pianist. I'm hoping she also inherited the talent part too. Abby's great grandpa on my side (my mom's father) was also very musical and my mom tells me he used to sing in a chorus group called The Chanters for the Shriners. He also knew how to play all kinds of instruments such as the piano, clarinet, saxophone, and trumpet. My mom played the clarinet, my dad played the accordian, Johnny plays the guitar and Abby's cousins Johnathan and Thomas played the drums and the piano. It seems I am the only one that doesn't know how to play a musical instrument. Let's hope Abby gets some of her musical genes from her great grandparents.
Abby hammering, or as she puts it "working", on her bed...
No comments:
Post a Comment