Many mornings Abby will tell me not to go to work and to stay home with her. Or she'll ask me if Daddy is at work if he's not home. The other day John took Abby to the park and she brought her baby bear with her. She told John that Baby Bear was sad. When John asked her why, she told him "because his mommy and daddy are at work". Then tonight we were watching Jungle Book and when baby Mogli came on, she asked me where his mommy and daddy were and then she looked at me and said, "maybe at work?"
I really wish I could stay at home more with her. Sometimes the guilt can get to you. Hopefully Abby will grow up with a good work ethic and will have had good role models from both Mommy and Daddy when it comes to having a career and trying to balance family life.
1 comment:
Oh!!! :-( I totally understand. K
Post a Comment