Miss Joan at Abby's preschool says that Abby is sort of the "leader" of the girls at the school. I asked her if it was in a good way or a bad way, because I really wasn't sure what she meant by that. She said in a good way and that you can already tell the different personalities emerge even at this young age. She described Abby as "the glue" of the group of girls and that they all like being around her. I was sort of surprised by this, because Abby tends to act shy around other kids when I am with her. I guess she's different when I'm not around. Miss Joan says she has that certain special something that draws people toward her. I thought that was a pretty great compliment.
They had a Valentine's Day party at school on Friday. She came home with lots of goodies. Grandma bought her a new outfit appropriate for the occasion.
1 comment:
Abby has so many great qualities. I love her kindness and affection :-) It's cool to know she's "glue" too!
Post a Comment