Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sunny Weather

We've had gorgeous weather for February. We've spent some time outdoors recently, since the sun is out and it is getting warmer. I can tell this is going to be a fun summer ahead now that Reese is a little older and will be walking and can interact with Abby more.

Hanging out on a gorgeous Saturday afternoon...



 Reese's fish face. She does this all the time now.

P.S. And yes, I know my hair looks hideous. I made an appointment with a new hair stylist and am hoping she can help me grow my hair out and still have it look decent. The big day is March 13th. I can't wait!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Such cute girls (love the fish face especially!). When I see pics like this and I think back to all you've been through to reach this point, I am so, so happy for you, friend. :)

Mommy Wiggs said...

Thank you so much, Jess! Yes, it has been quite a journey. And I will never take these little girls for granted. They are a daily reminder that I have been blessed.