So the story goes on...Johnny tells me all about the shower incident and we get a good laugh out of it. A few days later we are all three outside in the driveway, playing with the sidewalk chalk. Johnny gets a bright idea for us to trace him while he lies down. So I begin to trace him and Abby follows my lead. I finish tracing him and as he starts to get up I get a glimpse of Abby's share of the tracing. I started laughing so hard I swear I almost peed my pants. We laughed about this for a long long time! Here's what we saw when Johnny stood up...
If you couldn't see Abby's part of the tracing, here it is up close...
Johnny's "tail"
We think this was purely coincidental and that she didn't really mean to draw what this looks like, but who knows, she's a pretty smart little girl. Either way, we will never forget this story and it will be one we will be telling about Abby even when she's full grown.
2 comments:
That's hysterical!
It looks like she took some "creative liberties".
Post a Comment