Saturday, March 23, 2013

Babysitting Day

I didn't have much planned this past Thursday, so I became the local babysitter for the day. My friend, Heather, asked if I would watch Elise in the morning while she worked in Audrey's classroom. Elise had a great time playing with Reese.
Here they are making coffee for me in the kitchen.

And then they moved on to the vanity and Reese was in for a makeover. Elise loved this! First she used the hair dryer to style Reese's hair.
Then she got the scissors out and gave her a cut (yes, these are all play toys...thank God!)
Then on to the makeup...
And curling iron...
Love the look on Reesie's face as Elise brushes her hair. Reesie was quite a good sport and the girls got along great!
Then they became little butterflies and ran around the house.
Elise was way too quick for me to catch on my camera, but I tried to chase them around the house as they "flew".
So one babysitting playdate down. One more to go...
Max and Henry came over later in the afternoon. Of course the boys wanted to play outside with the jeep (they always do!), so we headed outside and after some running around, they were ready for some Otter Pops. 

Reese discovered she likes Otter Pops, but she couldn't quite get the hang of how to eat them.
 How do you push this darn thing up?
What a fun day with friends! This is one of the nice things about working part time. I can help out friends and also stay home to spend time with my girls.

No comments: