Here's Parker, Abby, Leonie, Fletcher, and Bailey. Abby goes to preschool with Leonie. She also knows Parker, Fletcher, and Bailey from the neighborhood.
They took the kids into another classroom to play while Mrs. Whitten talked about the new IB program at Caleb. I wasn't sure if Abby would want to stay with John and I or go into the other classroom, but she had no problem leaving us. When we walked over to the Fourth R building (the after school care program), Abby walked right up to the kids that were there and started coloring and talking with them. I don't think we'll have to worry about our Abby being shy. She seems to have a confident demeanor. We also met a great young lady who works at the Fourth R and has grown up in the neighborhood. She babysits so she gave us her contact info. Scored a new babysitter while we were at it!
Overall, it was a great morning. We're all excited for Abby to start Kindergarten in the fall and we feel really good about choosing Caleb!

No comments:
Post a Comment